Nurses and nursing students, show us what you've got with the "Promise of Nursing Video Challenge." Create a
nursing-related parody of your favorite viral video, do a spoof of a TV show, capture your passion for nursing through karaoke or standup comedy, shoot a short "Day in The Life of a Nurse" piece or just tell us what it means to be a nurse.
A select panel will choose the funniest, most creative and entertaining videos submitted to be presented at the "Promise of Nursing" celebration and from these finalists, the attendees of the Promise of Nursing Gala Event will choose the winner that night!
Be a movie star for a night amongst your colleagues with the most clever and creative Promise of Nursing Video Challenge entry!
1. Only organizations that are on the Promise of Nursing steering committee for the specific region are eligible to participate.
2. Only REAL nurses, nursing students, nurse educators, patients, etc. can be in the video.
3.The consent & release form must be signed by all
participants and sent via email to Jenn Staab with the video submission ID number. Any videos sent in
without it will be discarded and not viewed.
4. Videos cannot be longer than two (2) minutes in length
5. All videos must be appropriate in content - no nudity, profanity, etc. We reserve the right not to show any videos that are not within the guidelines of what the steering committee deems as proper conduct and video content.
6. Healthcare compliance regulations prohibit us from showing commercials or promotional materials. Repurposed marketing videoʼs for your organization cannot be accepted.